“Under the Tent” is a series of four events all beneath a big-top circus tent in Serenbe’s Wildflower Meadow.
● September 21 - "Art Farm Soireée at Serenbe," our first-ever fundraiser in support of Art Farm's plans to expand and develop our campus. The campus vision includes publicly-accessible facilities, versatile "maker's spaces" and artist studios, our own performance stage, and additional cottages for artist residencies. The Soiree will be an exciting event for art patrons and supporters, featuring food and drinks, a live auction, and an exclusive preview performance of Mashup in the Meadow, Voice, and Serenity.
● September 22 - "Mashup in the Meadow" This concert performance will feature five American Idol Stars: Diana DeGarmo, Ace Young, Melinda Doolittle, Alexis Grace, and Brandon Rogers. These powerhouse vocalists will perform medleys of hit songs across pop, rock, and soul genres.
● September 23 - "Voice: A Night of Spoken Word," hosted by Emmy-nominated writer Jon Goode. This will be a celebration of spoken-word poetry and storytelling, featuring performances by Atlanta artists Amena Brown, Jonathan Samuel Eddie, Scotty Crowe, Kafayat Babajide, and jazz group The Goode Stuff Experience.
● The series concludes with Les Farfadais' "Serenity," running for 7 performances from September 26 - October 1. Les Farfadais, founded by French-Italian brothers Stéphane and Alexandre Haffner in 1998, redefines cirque entertainment and storytelling. Inspired by Serenbe’s unique charm and natural beauty, Les Farfadais has created an original show to premiere in Serenbe’s backyard, promising a magical experience full of fantasy and spectacular stunts.
All events in the “Under the Tent” Series are rain or shine. All seating is covered by the tent. In the event of dangerous inclement weather, we will notify all ticketholders of cancellations and fully refund all tickets.
“Mashup in the Meadow” is appropriate for all ages. “Voice” may address more mature themes and is recommended for ages 12+. Les Farfadais’ “Serenity” will be a blast for the whole familyand is recommended for ages 3+.
Yes, there is free parking on-site at the Wildflower Meadow. Some spots between the parking area and tent can get muddy, so keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
Yes! Please contact email@example.com with inquiries regarding group visits of 10 ormore.
All “Under the Tent” events will feature a bar. “Art Farm Soiree at Serenbe” will also include acatered buffet-style dinner, appetizers, desserts, and drinks!
Absolutely! The Inn at Serenbe, a popular boutique hotel just minutes from our venue, is currently offering a 20% discount with the purchase of 2 or more tickets in the “Under the Tent” Series. Additionally, there are many AirBnb options in the Serenbe, Chattahoochee Hills, and Newnan areas.
Yes! We are thrilled to recommend several delicious dining options in Serenbe, including
● Halsa - Casual eatery and coffee shop with a variety healthy options
● The Hill - Gourmet, farm-to-table dinner
● Blue Eyed Daisy - Casual option for lunch and dinner
● The Farmhouse - Delicious meals and drinks with freshly harvested ingredients
Yes, we offer ADA-compliant seating at all shows. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific questions regarding handicap accessibility.
We understand that sometimes plans change unexpectedly and you may need to cancel your event reservation. Therefore, we have created the following refund policy to provide you with options in the event of cancellation. Please review the following terms and conditions:
● Refund Eligibility: a. Our refund policy applies only to tickets purchased directly from our company. b. Full refund request deadline is 48 hours after your purchase, otherwise an event credit will be applied.
● Refund Procedure: a. To request a refund, you must contact via email at
email@example.com and provide your booking reference number.
● Credit to Another Event: a. The credit for a future event will be issued in the same amount as the original ticket purchase excluding any fees and taxes. b. The credit is non-transferable and must be used by the end of the calendar year.
● Force Majeure: a. In the event of unforeseeable circumstances, such as natural disasters or political unrest, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule events without prior notice. b. If your event is canceled due to force majeure, you will be issued a full refund or offered a credit for future use.
Exchanges and rebooks cannot be guaranteed. Please send your request to